Special Breaks in the Dales
The Grove House Special
- 10% discount for 6+ nights. Valid for bookings made until 31 December 2017
- Direct bookings only
Christmas Package 2017
Join us for a traditional two-night Christmas break in a beautiful Georgian house in the heart of Wensleydale.
Grove House’s Christmas package includes two nights in a comfortable double room or a spacious king bedroom with a continental breakfast on Christmas Day morning.
This will be followed by a delicious four-course lunch with a locally reared free-range turkey and all the trimmings. Of course there will be Christmas pudding too! (Please feel free to bring your own bottle as GH is not a licenced premises).
If you aren’t still full, we’ll be serving a full Yorkshire breakfast on Boxing Day before you depart.... or stay a while longer if you are feeling like walking off the excesses of the season in the glorious Yorkshire Dales.
Expect some extra treats during your stay too!
Leyburn is a vibrant market town on the edge of the North Yorkshire Dales National Park. There is great walking in the local area, lovely pubs and renowned tourist attractions like Aysgarth Falls, Hawes, Hardraw Force and a host of beautiful town and villages to explore. We have lots of suggestions, whether you fancy a good hike to work up your appetite or a gentle car ride to enjoy the scenery. Let us know your preference and we’ll be happy to help.
- Two nights accommodation for two people
- Breakfast for two each day
- Tea and home-made cake on arrival
- Mince pies before midnight service
- Traditional four-course Christmas lunch
- Most diets can be catered for and a vegetarian option is available on request
- Christmas evening snacks if you still have room!
- Your very own Christmas stocking and a host of treats along the way.