At Grove House we aim to use produce from local farms and suppliers whenever possible. We want to be a positive influence on our rural community and reduce food miles.
Here are the items we buy locally:
- Dales Dairies - Grassington
- Campbell’s locally farmed bacon - Leyburn
- Carrick’s fruits & vegetables (seasonally) - Snape, Bedale
- Free-range Wensleydale Eggs - Finghall
- Longley Farm yoghurts - Holmfirth, W. Yorkshire
- Masham Sausages - Masham
- Raydale Preserves jams & marmalade - Stalling Busk, Leyburn
- Yorkshire Tea - Harrogate
- Taylors of Harrogate regular & decaffeinated coffee - Harrogate
- Wensleydale Creamery Yorkshire Butter - Hawes
Please help yourself from a selection of cereals, fruit juices, yoghurts, compotes, fresh fruit and toast.
At Your Table
We offer freshly filtered Coffee and Yorkshire Tea. Speciality teas are also available.
Full Yorkshire Breakfast
Locally sourced bacon from Campbells, award winning Masham sausages and WensleyDale free-range eggs cooked as you like, accompanied with grilled tomato, mushrooms and baked beans.
Vegetarian sausage, free-range rggs cooked as you like, accompanied with grilled tomato, mushrooms, and baked beans.
Scrambled egg with smoked salmon on a toasted muffin or toast... Egg on toast… Beans on toast… or a bacon sandwich.
If you would prefer something not on our normal menu or have a special dietary requirement, please let us know when you book so we can be prepared.